8 décembre 2006

I thought you would like to see the photo of an old cart wheel

6 commentaires:

Benjy a dit…

Cartwheel? Don't you recognize a water wheel when you see one ?

richard of orléans a dit…

Look Benjy. You're a smart arse. If I say it's a cartwheel it is a cartwheel. It's English, special version for puddles.

Benjy a dit…

I don't know kind of arse you are, Richard O, but it sure ain't a smart one. That wheel's never been near a cart in its lifetime. It's a mill wheel, aka waterwheel. How long have you been labouring under the misapprehension that it's a cartwheel ?

richard of orléans a dit…

I stick up a thing on my blog that is round and on a road. I call it a 'cart wheel' cos I like cart wheels; and anyway round things on roads are cart wheels. Along comes this freak who has a thing about cartwheels,probably sleeps with one. Goes ranting on,insults me. Jesus there are some weird people out there.

Benjy a dit…

No, I just have a thing about precision and accuracy, like correctly identifying and labelling the things around us, and thus not creating confusion in people's minds. There's clearly a lot of confusion in yours. Kindly keep it to yourself.

Louise a dit…

Perhaps it was an gigantic, enormous, huge cart - like those that giants use.