5 octobre 2006

New blog

This is a new blog

3 commentaires:

Shaz a dit…

Okay you have me here. Whatcha got to say besides that Aussies Rule...
Sorry I am bored and have been browseing blogs and comments and you were talking about cricket in Oz. Anyway Hi!!!

richard of orléans a dit…

Hi shaz thanks for your comment. I really only created this blog to post comments on other people's blogs.

I live in France so don't get to see much cricket. Although I once lived in Australia and attended a few matches in Melbourne. I always support anyone playing against England. I really get annoyed how they keep saying how good they are, when in fact they are rubbish. They don't have any fighting spirit.

Of course Australia played fantastically well to win in Adelaide. You just have the determination and never want to lose. A bit like the French. Not only are the French determined to win everything but it has to be with panache.

Anonyme a dit…

This was posted to Louise's blog this evening:

Actually, Richard does have a blog, Louise. But it's what you might call rudimentary.

Richard's Rudimentary Blog

The word "rudimentary" is of course a contraction of RUDE + ELEMENTARY