8 décembre 2006

This is to see if I can publish messages

5 commentaires:

richard of orléans a dit…

And if I can make comments

Anonyme a dit…

Well, well. well...

Anonyme a dit…

Well, your little blog is set up, it works, so what are you going to post, Richard? We are all waiting for your words of wisdom so that we can come down on you like a ton of bricks - although I will be nice to you for a little while as you didn't attack me when I started my blog.

I added your blog to my links!

Why don't you want anonymous comments?

richard of orléans a dit…

Well Louise are you trying to force my hand? I'm not sure I have enough intelligent things to say to keep a blog going. Actually I have another little project going which is taking all my time and is in my 'other life', ie my company.

richard of orléans a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.