13 décembre 2006



The photo you've all been waiting for. Dearly beloved Saint Joan. God decided whose team he was on and gave the sign. Exit the guys from the wrong side of the Channel. Who, ever good sports, roasted her before leaving.








Now two more taps. The first one I call a pumpous tap.
I can just see that in an English suburban garden.







Here we have the hanging wire tap, that I call the Saddam tap. I wonder if those guys in Thetford are going to get the order for Saddam's gallows. Of course Thetford is not far from Ipswich. Murderous part of the country.



I am really excited about tomorrow. An extremely rare corner tap, has been sighted in the Orléans forest, I have taken the day off work to try and get a sighting. Off course I will also be looking out for other rarities, a feral tap and a topless tap. If all else fails I will surely see the good old reliable leaking tap.

1 commentaire:

Bill Taylor a dit…

And for Colin Berry's/Benjy's water on the brain, perhaps a tap on the head would be appropriate.